Lenovo wants to mark the start of 2016 with brand new entrance, launching as many devices as it needs to cover different price brackets. Earlier, the company officials confirmed that Lenovo will be keeping its owned Motorola brand for high-end devices, and will stick to the affordable and entry-level segment with devices launched under it own name.
We haven’t seen any Motorola brand launch in 2016 yet, but the Lenovo brand has already got K4 Note, surprising K5 Note, and now, a brand new Lenovo Vibe X3. The device is carrying a price of 19,999INR for the Indian market, and it definitely packs a punchy specs sheet.
Lenovo Vibe X3 Specs
Let’s have a broad look at the full specs of Lenovo Vibe X3 in India.
- Qualcomm MSM8992 Snapdragon 808 SoC
- Hexa-core 64-bit CPU
- 1.2GHz quad-core & 1.8GHz dual-core
- Adreno 418 GPU
- 3GB of RAM
- 32GB of Internal Storage
- Expandable up to 128GB via microSD (hybrid SIM tray)
- 5.5-inch IPS LCD Display
- Full HD 1080×1920 pixel Resolution
- 401ppi Pixel Density
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Android 5.1 Lollipop OS ft. Vibe UI
- 21MP primary shooter with Sony IMX230 sensor
- dual-LED dual tone Flash
- f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, 4k video recording
- 8MP selfie shooter
- Dual SIM Card support
- Cat.6 LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1
- NFC, GPS, microUSB 2.0 port
- Fingerprint scanner with proximity, gyro, and accelerometer
- Dolby Atmos Hi-Fi audio
- non-removable 3,500mAh battery
- QuickCharge 2.0 fast charging
With all these specifications, the device is clearly justifying the price tag Lenovo is asking to pay. Also, the device is loaded up with dual front speakers featuring Cirrus Logic Wolfs 8218 audio codec ES901K2M DAC chip and TI’s OPA1612 amplifier for superior audio output.
During the launch, Lenovo mentioned that the device is running a very modern Vibe UI atop of Android OS at the base. The key thing to note here is that the UI is very light weight (Lenovo even called it the lightest it did, ever) and better looking than old times.
With all these goodies, the device will be available from January 28, i.e., tomorrow. It will be exclusive on Amazon (India) e-commerce store.
Do you think Lenovo has finally offered an impressive device to compete in this price group? Don’t forget to share this with all your friends. Stay tuned!